Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)

Hollowland  - Amanda Hocking This book is filled with utter chaos and craziness and I loved every minute! "Hollowland" is just plain FUN.Remy King is on a mission. To find her little brother who was taken from one government run quarantine to another after the first was breached by flesh eating zombies. Along with 13 yr old Harlow, Lazlo the former rockstar, Blue the med student and Ripley the tamed tiger, Remy makes her way through the remaining wasteland of what was America. Cults, marauders, zombies......what's not to love??? This book was not without faults....I found quite a few editing errors (which always irk me), and the story was completely far fetched (but this IS fiction and fantasy right???) But if you're looking for a complete escape from reality I highly recommend this book! One other thing I would like to mention: I actually had a question regarding this series and sent the author a personal message. Amanda Hocking responded THE VERY NEXT DAY. This is something that showed me that she was genuinely interested in her audience and I appreciated the fact that she took the time to respond to my inquiry.I can't wait to read the next book in this series and checking out some of Amanda Hocking's other works!!