Anna Dressed in Blood

Anna Dressed in Blood  - Kendare Blake This was a 3.5 for me. It might have been a 4 if I had a more solid block of time to finish it, but given that I was forced to read it in snippets, I think the overall effect was diminished.I have to say, the cover is one of my all-time favorites. Absolutely beautiful. The plot was unique and refreshing to have a male protagonist for once. Cas is a bonafide ghost hunter. People seek out his expertise to get rid of malevolent ghosts who do not realize they're dead. Until Anna. Anna knows she's dead and a force to be reckoned with. Cas has never seen such strength, such power before. With the help of friends Carmel and Thomas, Cas has to determine why Anna is like this. Why his usual methods are not sucessful on Anna. In the process, Cas develops feelings for this broken girl who has torn so many victims to pieces. How does it end? Does Cas kill Anna or save Anna? You have to read to find out. ;)A spooky read perfect for Halloween. I definitely look forward to the follow up for this book.