Inconceivable: A Medical Mistake, the Baby We Couldn't Keep, and Our Choice to Deliver the Ultimate Gift - Carolyn Savage;Sean Savage I would give this book 2.5 stars. This book was based on a medical error that I would not wish upon my worst enemy. Carolyn Savage was implanted with another womans embryos during an IVF procedure. Deciding to continue the pregnancy and surrender custody to the biological parents Shannon and Paul Morell after delivery, this book journals the emotional rollercoaster that Carolyn and her husband Sean went through from the time of conception to the months following the birth. It was a very honest, emotional book but it did contain a little too much focus on their religious convictions for my liking. One thing is for certain: Carolyn and Sean Savage are two of the strongest people I have ever read about and they're story deserves to be heard. I have nothing but the utmost respect for this family, and hope they are allowed to continue to have glimpses into the life of "Little Man".